Attorney Maria Snitsar is a member of the Paris Bar.
Today, Maria Snitsar works in a leading french law firm VIGO AARPI as an associate. Moreover, she runs a private law practice.
As a member of the Paris Bar, Maria Snitsar defends her clients before all French criminal courts in all departments, including overseas.
She works in French, German, Russian and English.
Her goal is to get the best result for your case.
Fields of intervention
Attorney Maria Snitsar intervenes prior to prosecution and at all stages of the criminal proceedings, before all the criminal jurisdictions of France, both as counsel for prosecuted persons and for victims.
She mainly intervenes in general criminal law, business criminal law, international criminal law and press law, in the following situations
- Drafting of a simple complaint (plainte simple) or with constitution of civil party (plainte avec constitution de partie civile)
- Preparation and assistance during police custody (garde à vue), free hearing (audition libre)
- Preparing and assistance in the CRPC procedure
- Assistance at all stages of the judicial investigation procedure (information judiciaire), regardless of the person’s status: accused (mis en examen), witness (témoin assisté) or civil party (partie civile)
- Hearing on pre-trial custody
- Request for release from custody (demande de mise en liberté)
- Representation in court
- Adjustment of sentences
- Visit in custody
- Request for exclusion of mentions from the criminal record
- Claims before the ECHR
- Consultation and contestation of Interpol files
In case of emergency
Attorney Maria SNITSAR is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in case of emergency.
To join her, use the number indicated below (call, SMS, Whats’App, Telegram or Signal) :